Bringing out the subtlest nuances and placing them properly in the mix: that’s what a good vocal microphone is all about. And that’s exactly what the ULTRAVOICE does. Its cardioid characteristic picks up sound from the front with the utmost sensitivity, while strongly dampening sound from the back. This gives you more security against feedback. The integrated shock-mount system effectively reduces handling noise to an absolute minimum. The XM8500‘s balanced low-impedance output lets you connect it to any console or microphone preamp – provided it has enough dynamic headroom. You’ll need plenty of that: the ULTRAVOICE is so powerful that you’ll put your current favorite microphone in its box. Even if it cost ten times as much.
On stage, dependability counts. The ULTRAVOICE won’t let you down. Its rugged construction protects it against the toughest changes you can put it through. The matte anodized surface reduces reflections from studio or stage lighting. The two-stage pop filter and tough steel mesh keep breath and pop noises out of the signal.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent vocal projection
- Internal shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Ultra-low distortion for a super clean sound
- Microphone stand adapter included
- Ultra-professional dynamic vocal microphone
- 50 Hz – 15 kHz frequency response for crystal-clear, highly detailed vocals
- Super rugged, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding
- High-level balanced output
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- Sensitivity – 70 dB
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 4 in|
3 Day ($14.00), 7 Day ($21.00), 10 Day ($29.00), 14 Day ($38.00), 21 Day ($51.00)